The Wise Chameleon Master Tape30 receiver is a 12V 90W or 24V 180W LED colour change controller and LED dimmer. It is controlled by wireless switches or by a push-to-make switch. It can colour change and dim any 12V or 24V RGB LEDs (with common cathode -) or single colour LEDs. It can be programmed in 6 different ways using our wireless switches:
- Option A : Full Colour Change with a 7 button switch – Choose preset colours, dim colours and colour cycle.
- Option B : Colour Stepping with a 1 button switch – Step through 8 preset colours.
- Option C : Dim single colour LEDs with a 1 button switch – Dim LEDs without a minimum load.
- Option D : Dim Warm White with RGB LEDs – Set RGB LEDs automatically to warm white for general use.
- Option E : Switching ON only Programming – Allows you to switch ON the receiver.
- Option F : Switching OFF only Programming – Allows you to switch OFF the receiver.
A receiver is not limited to one of the programming options. E.g. you can program a switch for full colour control, another switch for dimming and another switch for master ON/OFF.
The Slave Chameleon is used when more load is required on the same circuit. Using the Slave keeps the colour cycle and dimming options synchronised.
The Wise Chameleon Master requires a 12V or 24V DC power supply. Choose the wattage and voltage of the power supply that matches your load. Each Wise Chameleon Slave requires a power supply.
The Wise Chameleon Master requires a wireless switch to operate. Choose a 7 button switch for full colour change or a 1 button switch for the other programming options.
Last Setting Memory
Built in memory will resume the previous setting prior to turn off.
Caution: The warm white produced by RGB products is not the same as the warm white produced by single coloured products. By mixing the colours to create warm white a hint of Red, Green, or Blue may appear.